With the growing popularity of the Internet, most companies and entrepreneurs search for ways of increasing the visibility of their websites online. The best way so far is manipulating search engines by the means of SEO (search engine optimization)/PBN (private blog network). The quantity of PBNs is increasing, but does the quality?
Tips for Building a High Quality PBN
- Make sure to buy PBN domains with backlinks that are reliable. Many of such domains may be hacked or spammed. Check them if necessary.
- Try not to interlink your websites, but do interlink the articles of one website. Your main goal is to promote one website that is to become a money site.
- As to the articles, make sure to insert subheadings, lists, graphics, etc. into them. Such posts are much easier to comprehend and read till the end.
- Think of catchy titles for your articles. You have to make people want to read your posts.
- Link to only one article or website on a given topic. Overfilling the post with links will look too suspicious even for an unexperienced customer.
- Check the statistics: at least 25% of your article shouldn’t use external links on your money site. They may include links to other articles or authority sites though.
- Mind the length of your articles. It has to be different for a website to look diverse. Vary the size from 300 to 500 words.
- Don’t forget the media content, like images, video’s, gifs (if needed), etc. It will make the articles more interesting.
- Be original. Take your time to create something unique for your PBN, like creative approach to writing posts, design or any interactive elements that would draw a visitor’s attention to the anchors.
- Create different anchors for your link to the money site, so it doesn’t become a sort of a recognizable footprint.
- Use clichés, like “click here” or “visit this source” from time to time, some visitors will do as written. Simplifying often helps even in building links.
- Think of a constant number of posts you create on each website every day and update them according to the plan. Regularity is extremely important when it comes to getting a certain client base.
Too Troublesome to Handle Building a PBN Alone?
If you feel like you’re not qualified enough, you may want to use a good private blog network service to avoid troubles and be sure in the result. It’s the best idea if you’re a beginner or you don’t have enough time to work on your blog network, which is a frequent case.
Helping services will have your back, as they are professionals and know all the peculiarities of building powerful and profitable public blog networks. Looking at their work you will learn many more tips as you can find online and become a specialist yourself.
Also think about hiring somebody, who will provide you with fresh creative ideas every now and then. The content of your PBN has to be unique to draw people’s attention. When you have visitors’ attention, your website’s rank rises double the size it would rise only on SEO.